Sandstone production line equipment can be used for aggregates and artificial sand making of various materials such as hard limestone, granite, basalt, river pebble, slag, and other materials. It is suitable for applications in the hydropower, building materials, highway, and urban construction industries. .
1. There should be suitable transportation conditions: road transportation should be convenient to connect with national highway lines, and water transportation should be convenient for sharing existing docks or selecting suitable locations for new docks.
2. In general, the sand production line site should be close to the quarry and material application site.
3. The site of the sand production line should have better engineering geological conditions: the site should be avoided to be built under faults, landslides, and flood levels, and the unprotected areas or cultural relics such as dissolved concrete, silt, humus soil, and ancient wells should be avoided. The soil load is generally required to be not less than 200kN / mz, and it is not suitable to build a plant in the region of frequent earthquakes or above the collapsible loess layer.
4. The principle of land conservation should be implemented: whether it is built on a hillside or on flat land, the premise of production needs is to occupy as little land as possible, especially to occupy less or not.
5. Water supply conditions: On the premise of ensuring that the water quality and quantity meet the needs of production and living, the site should be as close to the water source as possible, taking care not to compete with agriculture for water.
6. It is necessary to save transportation costs as much as possible, and strive to achieve gravity or semi-autonomous transportation when possible, and care must be taken to prevent waste from causing harm or pollution to the environment, rivers, agriculture, animal husbandry, fishery production and residential areas.
7. Power supply conditions: Break through the rough processing problem of the sand production line in the stone, it is better to have a reliable power source, and it is necessary to shorten the transmission line as much as possible. Those who have the conditions to use the power grid for power supply shall be used as much as possible, so as not to increase the investment by the self-built power plant And operating expenses.