How to reduce the loss of dry mortar equipment -- dry mortar production equipment manufacturers
To know the solution to the loss of dry-mixed mortar production equipment and the source of the loss, according to our more than 30 years of dry-mixed mortar production equipment production experience, the reasons are as follows:
1. Dry powder mortar equipment will inevitably be worn to varying degrees under long-term work, which will cause the equipment to wear out in the later work.
2. The production efficiency of the equipment is reduced, which affects the mass production of the equipment.
3. The addition of environmental protection supporting equipment increases the uncoordinated burden of the original equipment.
So let's find out how to reduce the loss of dry mortar equipment.
1. In the production process of dry powder mortar equipment, all materials used must meet the production requirements of the equipment, and the strength of the materials must be within the range that the dry powder mortar equipment can handle.
2. In the process of mixing dry powder mortar, we must pay attention to whether there are hard impurities in the material, such as iron nails, stones and other debris. Otherwise, it will cause various quality problems in the dry powder mortar produced by the equipment, and then reduce the mixing probability of the less strong materials and the particle size of the product.
3. Because the dry mortar equipment is working for a long time, it may cause unevenness in the silo of the mixer, which will cause serious wear of the liner and seriously affect the normal operation of the dry mortar equipment. Therefore, in order to improve the operation efficiency of dry powder mortar equipment, improve the stress conditions of parts and components of the equipment, and the function of lamination and mixing in the mixing process, it is necessary to ensure the uniformity of the strength of the feed material during the production process.
4. If there is an unbreakable object in the equipment during the operation of the dry mortar equipment, in order to reduce the damage of the equipment, the rear thrust plate should be used as a component of the dry mortar production equipment. So as to reduce the phenomenon of dry powder mortar loss.
When the dry-mixed mortar production equipment is working, we can protect the equipment through the above points, thereby reducing the wear of the equipment and effectively reducing the maintenance cost of the dry-mixed mortar equipment.