Dry-mixed mortar production equipment manufacturers tell you how to avoid cracks with mortar
Facing the problem of mortar cracks Dry-mixed mortar production equipment manufacturers tell you how you can avoid and solve your big troubles.
1. Measures for strong water absorption of aerated concrete. The aerated concrete block has a high water absorption rate, but a slow water absorption rate. According to experience, it is more appropriate to control the moisture content of the surface of the aerated concrete block at 10% to 15%. It is recommended that the surface be wetted according to different weather conditions to avoid the dry block directly on the wall and the mortar to be protected from moisture The block dries and reduces the strength of the mortar. Another measure is to improve the water retention of the mortar. A common practice is to improve the water retention of the mortar by adding additives.
2. Special mortar is used for masonry and plastering; blocks of different dry densities and strength grades cannot be mixed, or mixed with other bricks and blocks.
3. When the electric conduit is buried in the wall, it is advisable to use an electric cutting machine to pick up the groove after the masonry mortar reaches the design strength (usually after one week). After the electric conduit is buried, it should be repaired and filled with a special masonry mortar. This process should be completed before plastering.
4. Plastering cannot be started until the wall has been built for at least 14 days. Firstly, the missing edges and corners of the surface of the masonry aerated concrete block are repaired in layers, and the surface of the substrate is watered to wet. It is important to avoid the plastering mortar from absorbing large amounts of water before it is fully hydrated.
5. The strength grade of masonry mortar shall not be lower than M2.5, and the consistency of mortar is preferably 70mm ~ 100mm.
6. The mix ratio of plastering mortar should be determined according to the nature of the block. The strength of the plaster mortar is as close as possible to the wall surface strength to ensure that the linear expansion coefficients of the two are similar. At the same time, the proportion of coarse sand and medium sand in the mortar should be appropriately increased to reduce the water absorption and dry shrinkage of the mortar, and use the mortar additives to improve the fluidity and workability of the mortar.
The above is the explanation of dry-mixed mortar production equipment manufacturers. Has the above measures solved everyone's problems? If you have any other questions about dry-mixed mortar, please contact us!